- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC
- Grease an 8X8-inch square tin with butter. And line it with parchment
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add butter and dark chocolate and microwave for 30 seconds to a minute till the chocolate starts melting. Whisk together till smooth and set aside to cool.
- Beat together eggs and sugar for 2-3 minutes till creamy.
- Add the chocolate mixture and vanilla extract and whisk again.
- Sift in salt, cocoa powder, besan, and coffee powder and fold into the wet mixture.
- Pour the brownie batter into the greased tin and bake for 30-35 minutes. Let them cool completely before slicing and serving.