Full English French Toast
What you need
- 6 slices white bread, crusts cut off
- 4 cooked bacon slices
- 4 sliced cooked mushrooms
- 3 cooked sausage in slices
- 8 cooked tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tbsp butter
- Squash the bread slices with the palm of your hand (or a rolling pin).
- Lay a slice down and line up the bacon, mushrooms, sausages and tomatoes on top, leaving a gap around the edges to press the breads together.
- Whisk the eggs together with the milk and dip each pressed together piece of bread in the mix on both sides.
- Fry in a tbsp of butter until brown on both sides. Serve with ketchup and a bowl of warm baked beans.