Full English Hash Brown Pizza
What you need
- 3 large potatoes, peeled
- 1 onion
- 3 tbsp Passata
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- 1 cooked sausage
- 3 rashers bacon
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 2 sliced mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C
- Grate the potatoes onto a clean tea towel along with an onion. Bring the edges of the towel together and squeeze the water out of the mixture into a bowl.
- Add the potato - onion mixture to a bowl and mix in an egg and seasoning.
- Fry the mixture in a non stick frying pan for 2-3 minutes on one side. Bring a plate over the top and flip the pan over, then slide it back in to cook the other side. Take the pan off the heat.
- Spread passata onto the top of the hash brown base, then place chunks of mozzarella, cooked sausage, bacon, mushroom and tomato. Bake the whole thing for 15 - 20 minutes or until the whole thing is cooked through.