What You’ll Need:
- 1 breakfast loaf (cooked)
- 12 sausages (cooked)
- 250g bacon (cooked)
- 200g mushrooms (cooked)
- 1 can baked beans
- 50g melted butter
- 50g tomato ketchup
- 4 eggs
How You Make It:
- Cut 4 sections into the top of your loaf, hollow each out.
- Fill each hole with a few bits of sausage, a few chopped up bit of bacon, some mushrooms and beans. Filling the hole almost up to the top.
- When all are filled crack an egg into the very top of each.
- Add ketchup to your melted butter and mix in a bowl.
- Brush over your loaf fully
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180°C/350°F.
- Serve up your portions and enjoy!