What You’ll Need:
- 500g beef mince
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes + 1 cup water
- 2 cups red cheddar
- chopped onion, red jalepeno, mustard, for topping
- 1/2 cup kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup tomato salsa
- 2 large bags plain tortilla chips
How You Make It:
- Brown the mince in a little oil over high heat. Add the onion, garlic and taco seasoning and fry, stirring occasionally, for 5-10 minutes. Add the tomato, a little water and cook until the moisture has evaporated. Set aside to cool.
- Pop a layer of nachos in a baking dish. Add a layer of chilli. Add beans, salsa and cheese. Repeat until the dish is full. Top with extra cheese. Bake for 30 minutes at 180°C. Top with mustard, onion and roquitos.