- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add 14 chopped rashers and cook until crispy. Drain.
- Blitz bread in a food processor until fine crumbs. Add bacon parsley and blitz to small bits. Place into a large dish; add parmesan and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Dredge each chicken breast in flour, then egg letting any excess drip off. Coat well in breadcrumbs. Shallow fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- In another pan, cook bacon until crispy, add onions and cook until softened. Stir in garlic and chilli flakes. Add passata. Cover with a lid and simmer for 10 minutes to thicken slightly. Stir in cream and season with salt and pepper. Add pasta and parmesan.
- Cut the loaf of bread in thirds horizontally as seen in the video. Take out the centres and press down as seen in the video. Brush with garlic butter, bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Line the bottom of the loaf with cheese, top with pasta followed by 3 pieces of chicken and more cheese. Repeat with remaining bread, pasta, chicken and cheese. Top with the top bread.
- Cove with parchment paper and a weight on top.
- Bake at 180º for 25 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!