What You’ll Need:
12 slices white bread
1/2 cup garlic butter
2 cups gruyere
2 cups Emental
3 tsp corn flour
1 cup white wine
1 cup cream
Salt & Pepper
1/4 cup grated parmesan
3 cups bolognese
How You Make It:
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Roll slices of bread flat. Brush with garlic butter on both sides. Cut into four triangles, corner to corner.
- Place flat on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes flipping half way through until golden brown and crisp.
- Mix together the cheese and toss in the cornflour.
- Heat the wine in a large saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in the cheese mixture a handful at a time until you have a thick smooth sauce.
- Pour in the cream and allow the mixture to bubble and thicken.
- Spread bolognese on the bottom of a dish. Pour fondue mixture over top and grate parmesan to cover. Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes until bubbling.
- Top with chopped parsley.
- Dip chips in and enjoy!