- Mix all the meatball ingredients together until well combined. Take a small handful of the mixture and flatten on your palm. Put a piece of mozzarella in the middle and form into a meatball. Repeat with remaining mix and mozzarella, set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick pan. Cook the meatballs until golden brown on all sides, set aside to cool. Drain and remove any oil off meatballs using a paper towel.
- Cut the crusts off each slice of bread. Lightly dip the sliced bread in water and wrap each meatball in bread tightly to cover and seal. Bake for 10-15 minutes to heat through the middle.
- Fry each covered meatball until golden brown. Meanwhile, mix together parmesan, parsley, garlic powder, and black pepper. Toss each meatball in the mixture to coat while still warm.
- Heat pasta sauce and add cream. Bring to a simmer then toss in spaghetti and season with salt and pepper. Add enough pasta water to the dish to loosen the sauce and coat well.
- Serve the coated meatballs around a large platter with the spaghetti in the middle. Sprinkle with parsley.