What You’ll Need:
- 1 square tin loaf
- 3/4 cup garlic butter
- 12 slices mozzarella
- 1 1/2 cups bechamel sauce
- 2 cups ragu bolognese
- 1/2 cup parmesan
How You Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F
- Cut the loaf lengthways into four equal slices.
- Brush each with the garlic butter and grill/broil until toasted.
- Layer up the lasagna loaf – first lay down mozzarella and spread with a layer of the bechamel, then a layer of bolognese. Repeat with all the layers except the top of the loaf, which you should smother with remaining bechamel and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Take away and bake for 30 – 40 mins, until the bechamel on top has bubbled up and browned slightly and the loaf is hot all the way through.