Garlic Bread Lasagna Loaf
What you need
- 10 slices white bread, trimmed of crusts
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups beef ragu
- 3 fresh lasagna sheets, cooked
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 cup torn buffalo mozzarella
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Lightly grease a loaf tin.
- Combine the butter, salt, pepper and garlic. Brush 1 side of each piece of bread and press firmly into the loaf tin (butter side out). Overlap the pieces until all the edges and the base are covered. Now spoon in 1/3 of the beef ragu and top with 1 lasagna sheet, a sprinkling of mozzarella and some parmesan. Repeat this step 3 times then seal with some more bread slices. Brush the top generously with the garlic butter and push down firmly.
- Now bake (covered in foil) for 25-30 minutes.
- Turn out, slice up and serve.