Garlic Bread Lasagna Roll Ups
What you need
No equipment needed
- 12 sliced white sliced bread
- 1 cup bechamel
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 1/2 cups leftover bolognese
- 3 tbsp melted butter with chopped parsley and 2 grated garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Cut the edges off the bread slices and roll them out a little to squash them.
- Brush the bottom quarter with béchamel then sprinkle with mozzarella and top with a roughly a tablespoon of bolognese. Roll up the bread slice with everything in the middle and push down slightly to stick everything together.
- Lay in an oiled baking dish and brush with garlic butter then bake for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the tray and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Serve warm!