What You’ll Need:
24 slices soft white bread
24 pieces pizza mozzarella
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup water
2 cups finely grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp pepper
1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Oil for frying
How You Make It:
- Roll out each piece of bread and cut two 3-inch circles out of each piece.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour and water to form a paste. Place one piece of mozzarella in the center of one round. Spread flour paste around the edges and cover with the second piece of bread. Press edges together to seal. Continue with remaining bread and mozzarella.
- Heat oil to 170ºC.
- Fry each bread ravioli until golden brown. Drain on a rack.
- In a large bowl, mix together parmesan, pepper, parsley and garlic powder. Toss each drained and slightly cooled bread ravioli in the cheese mixture to coat.
- Serve with warm tomato sauce.