300g pizza dough
3 cups grated mozzarella
1 cup chopped pepperoni
1/2 cup butter, melted
3 gloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
Pizza Sauce to dip
- Pre-heat oven to 400F (200C). Divide dough into 9 balls.
- In a bowl mix together cheese and pepperoni.
- On a floured surface, roll each ball into a tube. Roll to flatten Ito a long strip about 8".
- Add cheese mixture down the middle. Bring edges up and pinch to seal well.
- Place three rolls together and pinch to attach and one end. Braid dough to form a plait.
- In a small bowl mix together butter, garlic and parsley. Brush overtop of plaits and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake in oven for 20 minute until golden brown.