What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup shrimp/king prawns
- 1 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup parmesan, plus another 1/2 cup
- 1 cup mozzarella, plus another 1/2 cup
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 50g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- cooked penne, 3 cups
How You Make It:
- Foam the butter over medium high heat then chuck in the garlic and prawns. When almost all pink, add the tomatoes. When starting to wilt, add the parsley and the cream. Bring up to heat, add the cheeses and season well. Stir through the pasta then transfer to a baking dish. Top with the remaining 1/2 cups of cheeses then bake at 200°C for 10-15 minutes, or until bubbly and slightly browned.
- Get stuck in.