Garlic Swirl Pizza Sliders
What you need
- 2 sheets pizza dough
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1/4 cup butter, chilled
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, grated
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 1 egg, beaten
- Mix your butter, parmesan, parsley, garlic and salt until you have a smooth paste. Spread this mixture over a rectangular piece of pizza dough. Roll up into a sausage. Cut into even pieces then place next to each other, cut side up, in a lined baking dish. Brush with egg then bake for 20 minutes at 180°C. Leave to cool slightly, then cut the buns in half in an even layer.
- Top the bottom half of the buns with pizza sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni slices. Grill for 5 minutes or so, or until crisp and melted.
- Top with the second half of the buns and dig in!