Just look at this guy. Succulent chunks of chicken marinaded in the signature flavours of buffalo sauce, grilled to perfection on the BBQ. A delicious ranch with charred spring onions. Overall a beautiful Adonis of a sandwich, glorious and dripping with a variety of sublime sauces.
- Whisk together the oil, paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, salt, pepper, lemon juice and honey.
- Add the chicken pieces and leave to marinate for at least an hour.
- Meanwhile, make the buffalo sauce - gently heat the hot sauce and add the butter in one piece at a time. Add the whole thing to a blender and whizz it up to make a smooth sauce.
- Thread the chicken on to soaked kebab sticks and heat your BBQ/Grill. Grill them until cooked along with the spring onions.
- Make the ranch - whisk together mayonnaise, buttermilk, chopped cooked spring onions, garlic, chives, salt and pepper.
- Build up the sandwich. Spread the bottom layer with ranch, top with chopped lettuce. Toss the chicken in the buffalo sauce and add to the sandwich, then place the top layer of bread.