This Giant Big Mac Pizza Roll tastes exactly like a cheeseburger and is a great sharer. We recommend serving it with burger sauce for the ultimate Big Mac experience!
- Pre-heat oven to 190ºC. Heat oil over medium high heat. Add mince, salt and pepper. Break apart and cook until browned and beef is cooked through. Stir through ketchup then set aside to cool.
- Roll out pizza dough to 1/4” thickness. Arrange sliced cheese evenly leaves a 1” border around the edges. Top with meet mixture, scatter onions and pickles over top.
- Roll tightly and pinch any open edges to seal.
- Transfer to a baking sheet. Brush with water and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.