Giant Buffalo Chicken Bomb
What you need
- 2 cups hot sauce
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 5 rotisserie chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 cups grated mozzarella
- 1 tub cream cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
Behold this glistening orb of glory, this cheese stuffed, hot sauce drenched globe. This guy is full of those signature flavours that make buffalo the global icon that it is today. Enjoy responsibly as a delicious bready dip bowl.
- Whisk together the melted butter and the hot sauce to make a smooth orange mixture. Set aside.
- Stir together the chicken, half the buffalo sauce, cheeses and seasoning. Leave in the fridge to harden and fashion into a rough ball shape.
- Roll out pizza dough to around 1/2 cm thick and place the chilled orb of cheesy saucy chicken in the middle. Bring up the edges and press to seal, then bake for around 40 minutes to an hour.
- Leave to cool slightly then pour over the remaining buffalo sauce and serve.