- Grease and line a loaf tin with parchment paper coming up the sides
- Add pound cake to the base to fill
- Melt marshmallows and butter in the microwave for 3 minutes. Stirring together at 2 minutes. Add peanut butter and cereal. Press on top of cake
- Mix caramel with peanuts. Fill pan to the top. Let set in freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Meanwhile, make the chocolate coating. Microwave the chocolate and butter in 30-second intervals, stirring, until melted and smooth.
- Pour the chocolate on the cake and spread it evenly over the top and sides with an offset spatula. Freeze until the chocolate cools slightly, 10 minutes.