1 1/2 oz frozen pound cake
1 1/2 tbsp butter
20 giant marshmallows
1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
2 1/2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
2 cups thick caramel, like dulce
1 cup peanuts
10 oz dark chocolate, finely chopped
1/2 cup butter
- Grease and line a loaf tin with parchment paper coming up the sides
- Add pound cake to the base to fill
- Melt marshmallows and butter in the microwave for 3 minutes. Stirring together at 2 minutes. Add peanut butter and cereal. Press on top of cake
- Mix caramel with peanuts. Fill pan to the top. Let set in freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Meanwhile, make the chocolate coating. Microwave the chocolate and butter in 30-second intervals, stirring, until melted and smooth.
- Pour the chocolate on the cake and spread it evenly over the top and sides with an offset spatula. Freeze until the chocolate cools slightly, 10 minutes.