Giant Cheeseburger & Fries Crunchwrap
What you need
- French Fries (lots- say, half a bag?)
- 6 large tortilla wraps
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups cheddar
- 2 cups mozzarella
- 2 cups red leicester
- 1/4 cup chopped gherkins
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 burger patties
- salt, to season the patties
- Put a tbsp of olive oil in the bottom of a large skillet. Lay in 5 of your tortillas.
- Put in a load of cheeses. Top with a layer of chips.
- Break your burger bits into lumps and fry until browned (but still rare in the middle). Season with salt and pepper. Throw into your crunchwrap. Top with more cheese, gherkins, onions and tomatoes.
- Top with additional chips and cheese, put on another wrap, then press down. Fold in the sides and weigh down with something heavy. Bake for 30 minutes at 180°C.