3 people people
1 hour 30 mins
- 350g 00 flour
- 150g semolina flour
- 3 large eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and finely shredded
- 10 rashers of streaky bacons, finely chopped and fried
- 100g parmesan, grated
- 50g mozzarella, grated
- 150ml double cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 egg yolks
- 20g butter, to serve
- Grated parmesan, to serve
- Chopped parsley, to serve
Our favourite pasta dish is stuffed inside a ravioli and supersized. What's not to love?!
- Combine the 00 flour with the semolina flour and then pour into a circle on a clean kitchen surface. Make a large well in the middle with banks around the outside.
- Pop the whole eggs and yolks into the centre of the well and whisk with a fork to combine. Gradually draw in the flour with a fork and continually whisk, until all the flour has been incorporated and it turns from a paste to a dough.
- Knead on the table until it is smooth, then wrap with cling film and rest at room temperature for 20 mins.
- Cut the dough in half. On a clean kitchen surface dusted with semolina, roll each dough out into a large circular shape, about 1mm thin. Using a large bowl as a surface, cut a large circle of pasta dough out.
- Heap the filling into the centre of one of your circles and make a well in the centre. Pop in the egg yolks, then put the other circle of pasta dough on top. Seal the edges by pressing firmly down with your fingers, ensuring there are no air bubbles left. Leave to dry out for 30 mins.
- Heat salted water in a wide pan until it is boiling. Drop in the pasta and put a lid on the pan. Cook for 5-6 mins.
- Lift out of the pan and on to a plate. Top with butter, parsley and parmesan and serve!