Want garlic bread with your deliciously creamy pasta? Why not put your creamy pasta INSIDE your garlic bread. We like to use our garlic bread as a bowl, then tear it up to drag through the cheesy juices. Bon appetit!
1) Mix together milk, yeast, sugar in a large bowl. Let sit until slightly frothy. Add two eggs and stir until combined.
2) Add in all of the flour and salt and mix until combined. Remove from the bowl and knead, the dough will be sticky but soft.
3) Add the softened butter and knead into the dough. Knead for about 10-15 minutes until the dough is soft and forms a ball.
4) Place in a lightly greased bowl and cover with cling film. Let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
5) Knock back, shape into a large bun and place in a lightly oiled springform tin on a baking tray. Cover with cling film and leave to rise for about an hour.
6) Brush with egg wash, then bake for 25 mins. Place on a wire rack to cool.
7) Carve a large circle in the top of the bread and remove it. Hollow out the bread, then brush both the bowl and the lid with garlic butter. Grill for 2 mins on a high heat to toast a little.
8) In a large saute pan, fry off your bacon until crisp. Add your garlic and cook out for 1 min. Pour your double cream into the pan, then throw in your parmesan, cooked spaghetti, parsley, salt and pepper.
9) Pour your pasta into the bread bowl and top with mozzarella. Place back under the grill for 5 mins, covering the edges of the bread with foil if they start to take on too much colour.
10) Place the lid back on top, serve and enjoy!