Monster Cheesy Chicken Burrito
What you need
- 1 tsp groundnut oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 drained and washed can of black beans
- 5 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 3 cups enchilada sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 tortillas
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 cups cheddar, grated
- Heat the oil in a large, high sided frying pan and fry the onion for a few minutes until soft. Add the garlic and fry for a further minute until fragrant before adding the spices.
- Stir for another minute or so then add the black beans, chicken, two cups of enchilada sauce and salt. Bring to a gentle simmer and bring off the heat.
- Mix together the sugar and water in a bowl to make a paste and stick together three tortillas in a row, then another two to the top.
- Sprinkle the middle with cheddar and spoon over the chicken mix and sprinkle again with cheddar, then bring up the sides of the tortillas and roll up a burrito shape.
- Move onto a baking tray and pour over the remaining cup of sauce, sprinkle with a little more cheddar and bake for 20 minutes.