Monster Cheesy Chicken Burrito
- Heat the oil in a large, high sided frying pan and fry the onion for a few minutes until soft. Add the garlic and fry for a further minute until fragrant before adding the spices.
- Stir for another minute or so then add the black beans, chicken, two cups of enchilada sauce and salt. Bring to a gentle simmer and bring off the heat.
- Mix together the sugar and water in a bowl to make a paste and stick together three tortillas in a row, then another two to the top.
- Sprinkle the middle with cheddar and spoon over the chicken mix and sprinkle again with cheddar, then bring up the sides of the tortillas and roll up a burrito shape.
- Move onto a baking tray and pour over the remaining cup of sauce, sprinkle with a little more cheddar and bake for 20 minutes.