1 tbsp oil
4 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
1 white onion, finely diced
2 peppers, finely diced
2 tbsp fajita seasoning
2 tbsp. water
500g pizza dough
2 cups mozzarella grated
Coarse Sea Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 220ºC (425ºF). In a large saute pan over medium heat, add oil. Saute onions and peppers until soft. Add shredded chicken, fajita spices, and water. Cook until heated through. Set aside to cool.
- Roll dough out into a long log about 2 ft long. Press flat and fill with fajita chicken mix. Then top with mozzarella cheese. Pull edges over and press to seal.
- Shape into a pretzel shape. Brush evenly with egg wash and sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with queso cheese sauce.