What You’ll Need:
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 5 large tortilla wraps
- 2 cups soft cream cheese
- 2 cups grated parmesan
- 6 sheets lasagna
- 3 cup beef ragu
- 9 sheets mozzarella
- 2 cups bechamel
How You Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Mix the flour and water together to make a paste.
- Lay three tortillas in a row, overlapping at the edges slightly – brush them with the paste to make them stick. Stick another two tortillas to the top.
- Spoon some of the soft cream cheese onto the middle of the wrap where you’ll build your lasagna. Sprinkle with parmesan and then top with the first layer of pasta sheets.
- Top these with the ragu, then a layer of mozzarella, then some more cream cheese and parmesan and another layer of pasta. Repeat this twice, finishing with a layer of mozzarella.
- Bring the sides up and roll over the burrito carefully to create a massive wrap.
- Move this onto a lined baking tray and pour over the bechamel and sprinkle over the remaining parmesan.
- Bake for 40 mins.