When you're two favourite dishes become one..and in giant form! This Giant Cheesesteak quesadilla is cheesy and full to the brim with flavour!
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onions, stir and then cover with a lid to steam. Cook for about 5 minutes until softened and liquid is evaporated. Add green peppers and cook again until just softened. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Bring the pan to high heat, add oil and steak. Sear steak until browned, drain juices. Add vegetables back to pan with steak with garlic. Cook for 5 minutes until aromatic. Remove and let cool slightly.
- Brush a large 2-inch deep pan with butter and arrange tortillas (as per the video). Lay down a layer of mozzarella cheese, then top with all of the steak mix. Top with halved hard taco shells. Top with remaining steak mix and a layer of cheese. Place the last tortilla in the middle and fold over all of the quesadillas. Top with a piece of greaseproof and weigh down with another baking tray (and something heavy).
- Bake for 25 minutes at 200°C.
- Meanwhile, make the garlic dip Mix all ingredients and set aside until your crunchwrap is ready.
- Slice up and serve with dip!