Giant Skillet Cookie
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease a large skillet with oil or butter.
- Place the butter and sugars in a bowl and whisk together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and whisk again until smooth.
- Now add the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir together with a wooden spoon then pour in the chocolate chips and mix into the cookie dough.
- Tip the cookie dough into the skillet and pat down into a disc. Bake for 30-35 minutes until the sides are set and the middle is still soft.
- Once baked leave to cool then slice up and serve with ice cream.