- Preheat oven to 425 F (220C).
- Mix together spaghetti, parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, garlic and bacon till evenly coated.
- Grease a bundt tin with butter or oil. Pour in pasta sauce. Cover evenly with torn mozzarella.
- Fill bundt to the top with pasta mixture, pressing gently.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes until top is golden and crispy. Run a knife along the sides to make sure it pulls away.
- Place a large plate on top of the open end of the bundt. Carefully flip the bundt onto the plate.
- Slice and enjoy!