Didn't think you could love pizza any more? You were wrong! Meet this giant calzone who has been stuffed with pizza sauce, mozzarella and... wait for it.... SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS. You'll welcome.
- Pop the water, yeast and sugar in a bowl and leave for 10 mins for the yeast to activate. Add the olive oil, salt and flour and stir to combine. Tip onto a floured surface and knead for 5 mins until the dough is totally smooth. Put in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with cling film and leave somewhere warm to prove for about an hour, or until it has doubled in size.
- Combine your beef mince, pork mince, breadcrumbs, onion, parsley, garlic, egg, parmesan, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Roll into small balls.
- Heat your oven to 200C/400F.
- Heat a frying pan on a medium-high heat then fry your meatballs until nicely browned. Set aside.
- On a medium heat, fry your garlic and chilli flakes until fragrant, about 1 min. Add your passata, oregano, salt and pepper and cook for 15 mins, until nice and thick. Remove a couple of ladles of sauce and set aside.
- Add your spaghetti along with 1/2 cup pasta water and your meatballs and stir to combine. Set aside to cool.
- Roll out your dough out to a large oblong shape. In one half, place half of your reserved tomato sauce followed by half of your mozzarella. Top with your spaghetti mix, then your remaining mozzarella and sauce. Fold the other half over and place on a baking tray. Brush with olive oil and bake for 20 mins, until the dough is puffy and golden.
- Brush with garlic butter and serve immediately!