3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp pepper
500g pizza dough
2 tbsp chopped parsley
This Giant Spicy Pepperoni Pizza Roll is quite a game changer. Fill it with more of your favourite pizza toppings and be sure to share it!
- Pre-heat oven to 200ºC/400ºF.
- Mix together garlic, olive oil, oregano and pepper. Set aside.
- Roll out dough into a large rectangle about 1/4-inch thick.
- Brush with garlic oil leaving abut 1” around the edges. Top with a layer of mozzarella followed by pepperoni, jalapeños and repeat, finishing with mozzarella.
- Fold over the bottom edge and the sides. Roll into a tight log and and pinch the edges to seal.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Add parsley to remaining garlic oil and brush generously over top.
- Cut 5 slits in the top not too deep using scissors.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden brown and centre bread is cooked.
- Slice and enjoy!