Glazed Breakfast Sliders
What you need
No equipment needed
- 6 eggs, whisked
- 6 breakfast sausages, cooked and diced into 1cm chunks
- 6 soft white bread rolls
- 1/4 cup sriracha
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- mayonnaise, a good squeeze
- 1 cup red cheddar
- salt and pepper
- Place the bottom of your bread rolls in a baking dish that fits them snugly. Squeeze over some mayonnaise. Top with your sausage slices.
- Heat a pan over low heat and add some butter. When it foams add your whisked eggs and season with salt and pepper. Keep moving the eggs around the pan (as if cooking an omelette). When your scrambled eggs are still a little wet remove from the heat and add to your tray of sliders. Try to ensure each bun has a good bit of egg in it.
- Top with cheese and then the top bun.
- For your glaze, mix together your butter, ketchup and sriracha. Brush the buns liberally.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F.