600g cinnamon roll dough
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup softened butter
3 tbsp cinnamon powder
1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup butter, softened
2 cups icing sugar, sifted
1 tsp vanilla
2 tsp cream
- Roll dough out into a large rectangle. Spread butter evenly over top. In a small bowl mix together brown sugar and cinnamon powder. Sprinkle every overtop and press gently to adhere to the butter.
- Roll into a tight log and twist into a circle and attach the two ends.
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC.
- Using scissors cut slits but not all the way through every inch. Twist each roll side ways. Cover and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- While baking, blend together icing sugar, cream cheese, butter, vanilla and cream until smooth.
- Spread icing on cinnamon rolls while still warm.