- 1 packet gelatine
- 10ml red food dye
- 10ml green food dye
- 1 packs strawberry jelly
- 400ml boiling water
- 100ml warm whipping cream
- bundle of straws, tied together and places in a watertight glass
- Place the boiling water, food dyes, gelatine and cream in a bowl. Stir together then add the gelatine and the jelly.
- Stir and allow to dissolve. Once smooth and dissolved, pour the mixture into the bundled straws.
- Chill for 2 hours to set.
- Once set, run hot water over the glass and slide the worms out. Use for a cool edible Halloween addition to your party!