What You’ll Need:
- 9 slider buns, cut in half
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 14 slices Emmental
- 14 slices Red Cheddar
- 14 slices Cheddar
- 2 packets bacon, cooked until crisp
How You Make It:
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Brush 12 of the sliced buns with butter.
- Lay six of the buns cut side down in a ring on a lined baking tray and top with one slice of emmental, two slices of bacon, and a slice of red and white cheddar.
- Top with another six bun halves and repeat the cheese – bacon – cheese – cheese step.
- Top with the final layer of bun halves, making sure they are cut side up.
- Lay a sheet of baking paper over the top and squash with another baking tray, squishing them down a bit. Bake for 15 minutes until the buns are toasted and the cheese has melted.