Grilled Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp Linguine
What you need
- linguine, 1 pack
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups shrimp
- Put your pasta on to boil in well-salted water.
- To a large, shallow oven-proof pan, add butter, oil, parsley, garlic, chilli, salt and the shrimp. Toss to coat. Pop your lemon halves in with the mix and place under a hot grill for 7 minutes.
- Drain your pasta, reserving about 1/2 cup pasta water.
- Squeeze the lemons over the shrimp, catching the pips with a small sieve.
- Add pasta and reserved pasta water and toss to combine.