Our milkshakes definitely bring all the boys to the yard. I mean, they are absolutely huge. Seriously, I hope they bring some mates with them. Generally speaking, sharing food with your nearest and dearest makes everything taste a little sweeter. Or a little spicier, or a little more bland. Whatever you’re looking for, really. It’s just better.
So when you eat the best kinds of foods with your pals, it’s awesome. We’re talking chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, brownies, millionaires shortbread, candy bits, oreos? Excuse-moi? Gimme!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 tub (500ml) Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice-cream
- 1 (small) Chocolate fudge cake (shop-bought)
- 1L Whole Milk
- 1 pack of Oreos
- Millionaire’s shortbread bits
- Colourful Sweets
- Donuts of varying size
- Lots of confectionary
How You Make It:
- Press your cake into a fudgy mess at the bottom of a large glass bowl/trifle dish.
- Whizz the ice-cream, oreos and milk in a blender. Pour your milkshake on top of your cake.
- Adorn your thick milkshake party group shake with as many toppings as you think you can handle. Drink, spoon, destroy (with friends).