Communal breakfasts dishes are fun and make breakfast/brunch even easier to host. These ham and cheese roll ups can be prepped the day before and baked in the morning. They're delicious and the flavour combos are endless!
- Mix together cheddar cheese, ham, chives and pepper.
- Cut crusts off bread and roll flat with a rolling pin. Spread about 2 tbsp of mix and flatten slightly on the bread. Roll into a tight log and then cut in half. Set aside.
- Mix together eggs, milk and remaining salt and pepper.
- Dip each roll into egg mix then roll in grated parmesan. Arrange in a spring form pan.
- Pour any remaining egg mix over top. Cover and let sit int he fridge for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 180ºC (350ºF).
- Garnish with chives. Enjoy!