What You’ll Need:
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 100g cheddar
- 100g parma ham
- 1 can of tomato passata
- Handful (50g) grated parmesan
- Vegetables and mashed potato (optional, for serving)
How You Make It:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius or Gas Mark 6).
- Cut slits into the chicken breasts, about 2 centimeters apart and 75% of the way through the chicken. Don’t worry too much about the depth of the cuts, so long as you don’t cut all the way through it!
- Stuff a slice of cheddar and a piece of parmesan into each of the cuts.
- Repeat for all three breasts.
- Grab yourself a baking dish and pour in your tomato passata. Top passata with grated parmesan and then lay your breasts on top of your sauce.
- Bake for 25/30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with vegetables and mash potato. Delicious and simple!