Harry Potter Butterbeer
What you need
- 300g brown sugar
- 100ml water
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 150ml double cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 shot spiced rum
- 60g butter
- 300ml double cream (additional for butterscotch cream)
- 2 tbsp butterscotch sauce
- 1 can cream soda (per serving)
- addition butterscotch sauce to dress
- Add your brown sugar and water to a pan on a medium heat and stir thoroughly until sugar has dissolved. Bring to a gentle boil and then add your cider vinegar and cream. Stir thoroughly. Then remove from the heat.
- Mix in butter and your rum and set aside.
- Add 300ml of cream to a mixing bowl along with 2 tsp on butterscotch sauce. Using an electric whisk, whisk your cream until your get soft peaks. Set aside.
- Grab yourself a suitable glass and fill 1/5 way with your sugar cream mix. Then fill to the top with cream soda. Top with your butterscotch cream and drizzle over additional butterscotch sauce.
- Magical and delicious!