- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp fajita seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 different coloured bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- Juice 1 lime
- Charred tortilla wraps (to serve)
- Rub the oil and seasonings into the chicken breasts and place on a baking tray.
- Cut parallel lines into the chicken breasts, roughly 4/5 of the way down - make sure you don't cut all the way through! In each cut place a slice of each coloured pepper and red onion.
- Grill on a high heat for roughly 15/20 mins, until the chicken is cooked through and the peppers and onion are soft.
- Take out and sprinkle with cheese then place under the grill for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with charred tortillas, a squeeze of lime and a sprinkle of coriander.