Hasselback Lasagna Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Cut parallel lines down the length of the potatoes - you can use two wooden spoons laid next to the potato as a guide to stop you cutting all the way through if you need to.
- Lay the potatoes in a greased skillet and brush with oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake for an hour or until the potatoes have fanned out.
- Spoon the ragu over each potato and drizzle with the bechamel, then drape with a final piece of mozzarella.
- Bake again for another half an hour, then serve with a delicious side salad.