What You’ll Need:
- 500g bread flour
- 300ml warm water
- 1 tsp each of instant yeast, sugar and salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus a little more to drizzle
- mozzarella, sliced
- pizza sauce
- oregano, to sprinkle
How You Make It:
- Make the pizza dough. Add the salt, sugar and yeast to a bowl (seperately), add the water and oil then bring together with your hands until you have a craggy mass. Rest for 3 minutes, turn out and knead for 8-10 minutes, or until smooth and springy. Cover with clingfilm and leave to proof for 45 minutes-1 hour.
- Knock back, remove from bowl and divide into two. Shape into a ball and place on a baking sheet. Slash with a sharp knife and stuff the holes with mozzarella. Top with pizza sauce, pepperoni, a little more olive oil and oregano.
- Bake at 240°C for 15 minutes, or until cooked through and risen.
- Rip apart!