Who says getting out of bed is a bad thing? Rise and shine with an ingenious excuse for eating pizza as early as possible, thanks to the power of Heinz Baked Beanz. Shredded potato, oozing eggs and gooey cheese make this one meal worth waking up for. Breakfast is served.
- Grate the potatoes on the chipping attachment of a mandoline. Wash in a few changes of cold water, then leave to soak for 10 minutes.
- Drain and dry the potatoes, then, working in batches, spread them out evenly on a microwave-safe plate and cook on high for 4 minutes. Repeat with the remaining potatoes.
- Transfer to a large, lined tray, cover and chill until cold. Mix the cold potatoes with salt and pepper.
- Place a non-stick skillet over medium heat and add the oil. Add the potatoes in an even layer and press down with the back of a spoon.
- Cook for 10 minutes or so over a medium-low heat, until evenly brown and crisp, then flip and repeat with the other side. When evenly crisp and brown, remove from the heat to a lined baking tray. Top with Heinz Baked Beanz, then shape 4 small holes in the Beanz to hold the eggs. Drop them into the holes, then transfer to an oven preheated to 200°C for 8 minutes. Bring out, top with the cheese then return to the oven for a few more minutes, to melt the cheese. The eggs should be just-wobbly and not hard.
- Slice up and enjoy!