- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Toss the chopped vegetables with half the lemon & pepper mayonnaise, season and roast or grill until cooked through and lightly charred in spots.
- Use the other half of the mayonnaise to brush the bread. Griddle until toasted to your liking.
- Spread the cherry tomatoes over an baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and roast for an hour before spreading on the toasted bread.
- Top with the roasted vegetables.
- Scatter with mozzarella and extra parmesan and serve.