- Whisk together the mayonnaise, paprika, chili powder, garlic and lemon juice. Season to taste.
- Take two tablespoons of this spicy mayonnaise and add 1 tbsp of olive oil. Add prawns and leave to marinate for at least half an hour before frying on a hot skillet in batches until cooked through.
- Place a sheet of sushi nori on a bamboo mat. Spread 6-8 tbsp of sushi rice over. leaving a 1cm (½in) gap at the top and bottom.
- Spread some of the remaining spicy mayo mix to spread onto the rice (keep some to garnish at the end).
- Put a piece of cucumber along the length, and next to it, strips of avocado, then a line of prawns (you may have some left over).
- Starting at the edge nearest you, roll up the nori into a tight cylinder, with the help of the mat. When you reach the top border, wet the nori, then finish rolling and hold it for a few seconds to help it stick. Cover with cling film and chill.
- To serve, cut each roll into 6 pieces using a sharp dampened knife and top with more of the mayonnaise.