What you need
- Line a baking tray with 2 pieces of foil. Set aside.
- Now slice your chicken breasts and place 1 breast on each piece of foil.
- To each piece oil foil add half your peppers, onion, salt, pepper, garlic powder, fajita seasoning, coriander and oil.
- Place another piece of foil on top of the each of your chicken/veg stacks and attaching it to the bottom piece of foil by crimping them together, forming a nice airtight parcel.
- Place both foil packages in the oven for 30 minutes at 180°C/350°f.
- Tear open the foil and enjoy. No washing up, no stress, ideal!