1 cup bacon lardons
2 tsp oil
3 chicken breasts, diced
1/4 cup wholegrain mustard
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp honey
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup chicken stock
2 cups heavy cream
Grated parmesan cheese
500g Cooked Farfalle
Honey mustard chicken is delicious on it's own. When paired with crispy bacon lardons and creamy pasta, this dish is a delicious one!
- Mix together mustard, garlic, honey, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss chicken through mixture and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add lardons and cook until fat is released and they are crispy. Remove lardons but keep oil in pan.
- Cook chicken in hot pan with same oil until just golden and sauce has reduced by half. Add stock and reduce by half. Add cream and reduce until thickened.
- Stir lardons back through with pasta, parsley, and, salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Serve with additional parsley and grated parmesan cheese