Hot Chocolate French Toast
- Slice the bread into lengths. Set aside.
- Heat the milk slightly then mix with the hot chocolate powder until well combined. Add the eggs, vanilla and pinch of salt then whisk together.
- Now make the hot chocolate ganache. Chop the chocolate into small pieces then heat the cream. Pour the cream all over the chocolate and stir to gently melt. Set aside.
- Dip the bread pieces in the hot chocolate egg mixture until well coated all over.
- Heat the butter in a pan until gently foaming, then add the bread. Cook until the edges are crisp and golden.
- Serve the french toast with a generous drizzle of hot chocolate ganache and any of the extras you fancy.