Hot Roast Chicken Gravy Buns
- Bring your chicken up to room temp. Dry your chicken. Salt your chicken. Stuff with garlic and lemon. Roast at 220°C for 1 hour, turning over twice during the cook.
- Remove your garlic and lemon. Remove your chicken, shred and keep warm.
- Put your roasting tray over a medium heat. Add flour and cook out. Deglaze with wine, then add stock and mustard. Simmer for 5 minutes (or until rich and thick) then strain.
- Toast your bun. Mix mayonnaise with the mashed, roasted garlic and the roasted lemon.
- Pop a bit of the garlicky mayo on the bun. Top with roasted chicken and a few cooked fries. Put the top half of the bun on. Pour the gravy over the bun.
- Dig in.